Friday, February 13, 2009

Tournament information

I have been scouring the Internet to find any information I can about our potential opponents at the state tournament. The only info I can find is about the Crossroad Crusaders, which we already know something about because we played them. Their record is 2-9, with one win coming against us in our second game of the season. They seem to be seeded either second or third, because I believe we are seeded fourth and, if they seeded the tournament conventionally, we open against the top seed. Gurnee is our opening game opponent, so that should make them the number one seed. Appletree from Lake Villa and Homerun Kids (Gurnee) do not have schedules or records posted anywhere that I can find. (I may contact them to get some of this information before the tournament.)

Someday I would like to act as a clearinghouse for information for homeschool and small Christian school soorts programs, for scouting and general information purposes. If anyone thinks this is needed or has any idea on how this might look, please leave a comment.

No comments: