Friday, August 1, 2008

They're baaaaack

Well, camp is over and everyone is home. I think. First-hand reports say that it was a great week. The Calumet machine continues to roll. Another first place finish. Who doubted? (Well, maybe me. I should know better by now). It sounds like our JVa would have cleaned up the JV division if they would have let them play there. It was nice that Ally could share one or two awards with the other JV girls.

Now get some sleep, girls.

Coach, I'm very competitive? Extremely competitive is more like it. However, I will be on my best behavior in the parents' game which is only thirteen days away. That is, if everyone plays up to my standards :-)

Looking forward to another successful Calumet season. Go Jessie, Jessi, Faith, Taylor, Amy, Kara, Elizabeth and Anna. And the JV team. And the other JV team. And the junior high team. Both of them.

PS. I would post pics, but it looks like Facebook is the better way to display these. Take a look at Kelsey's and Taylor's.

No comments: