Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Parent Game Recap

The parents suffered their first loss ever to the team Tuesday night in four games, 28-26, 20-25, 26-24 and 25-23. Considering the amount of trash-talking that preceded the game, neither team could be happy with the outcome. I personally heard from several girls how they were going to destroy the parents. Well, considering they outscored us by one point for the evening, I wouldn't consider it a destruction, exactly.

Now, one might think that a team of highly trained young people ought to be able to easily beat a bunch of elderly, broken-down parents. One would be correct in thinking that. How embarrassing for them that they just squeaked by ;-)

Truthfully, I am quite sure that we are the best parent team in the state, and it was no shame to be given a good game by so talented a squad. And because I believe we are the best, I am going to claim the number one ranking among all parent teams in the midwest for the Calvary parent team. We're #1!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

take pictures for this blog. someone needs to do it since I"m gone. please and thank you